Welcome to Sydney Harbour Boat Tours
Sydney's Most Exciting Harbour Tour.
Fun, Sun, Swimming, Lunch & Tours
Since 2008, Sydney Harbour Boat Tours have been touring the harbour, with Sydney’s only full day guided tour. It’s unique because it’s the only one of its kind, going to places the other big boats can’t get too. Designed for the visitor who wants to explore the harbour by water and land. You will see what us Sydney locals see and know.
Our Boat tours run daily and have a maximum of 16 people for a real personalised experience.
Some of the sights you will enjoy include:
- Multi-million dollar Mansions of the rich and famous on the Harbour
- Fort Denison
- Garden Island Navy Base
- Sydney Opera House
- The Famous Harbour Bridge
- Darling Harbour
- Sydney Fish Markets (Stop)
- Manly and Manly Beach (Stop)
- Store Beach, Sydney Harbour National Park (Swim Spot stop)
- “The Gap”Sydney Harbour National Park and Watson's Bay Hotel for drink(Stop)
- Return to Rose Bay. (Bus ride home)
$149 per adult, $99 per child and kids under 10, $49.
Sydney Harbour Boat Tours includes a fresh seafood lunch/lunch from the famous Sydney fish markets and concludes with a cold beverage at Watson's Bay Hotel. The tour is for a maximum of 16 passengers so you will be guaranteed friendly, personal and genuine service. Prices are $149 for Adults. $99. for children, Kids (under 10). $49more
Sydney's Leading Tour
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016